Since our founding in 2005, we have provided more than $3.5 million in financial assistance and family centered support to AZ families battling childhood cancer and its effects. We are pleased to report the following accomplishments. Children’s Cancer Network is proud to:
- Assist over 750 Arizona families annually with gas and food cards, wigs, bus passes, health and wellness activities, support programs and more!
- Fund a full-time Family Therapist at Phoenix Children’s Hospital Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders filling a critical need for support and counseling for these families
- Empower over 6000 school-aged students through H.O.P.E.: Honoring Our Peers Everyday, a 55- minute, assembly style, interactive program that provides education about childhood cancer, builds compassion for their peers, and motivates each student to make a difference to those in need
- Provide 250 Children’s Cancer Network Admission Bags with resources, niceties and necessities for newly diagnosed children and families
- Serve over 115 financially distressed families annually through the Back to School, Holiday Surprises and Bed Adopt a Family Programs
- Grant scholarships for post-secondary education to survivors, siblings, and parents whose lives have been impacted by the cost of cancer treatment
- Provide education, support, and networking opportunities for children and families through a variety of programming and support group
We are proud that Children’s Cancer Network has been designated by the state of Arizona as a Qualified Charitable Organization where donors filing in the state receive a dollar for dollar tax credit for cumulative donations up to $400 for individual filings and $800 for joint filings on their state income tax returns. Please contact us if you’d like to learn more about this option.