Add to Calendar
Please join as a volunteer at the Coyotes game selling 50/50 Raffle tickets!
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older in order to sell tickets. A limited number of children children (8 and older) are welcome to attend with an adult. If you are 18 or older you may be asked to sell alone and not necessarily in pairs.
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready to walk or stand for the first two periods of the game.
- Wear warm clothing or a jacket as the arena is cold! A Children’s Cancer Network t-shirt will be provided for all volunteers to wear over their warm clothing.
- Training starts promptly 2 hours prior to the game.
- Plan to arrive on time and take into account traffic, parking, and the time it takes to walk from the parking area.
- Parking is free in the employee parking lot and an option is available to park closer to the stadium for standard parking fees.
- Discounted tickets for family and guests not selling tickets are available based on availability. These tickets need to be requested and purchased no later than one week before game day. Please call CCN to arrange for these tickets (480-398-1564).